Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Missing List

Ok, I have not gone out and lost all the things I came from Nairobi with, if that is what you think this post is about. My missing list is things I wish I had remembered to carry, or things I wish someone could import. I know if I look hard enough, I might find some but there are things like mahindi choma with pili pili that I know I have to wait for. Without further ado:

1. Farmers Choice Sausages:
There is nothing like a freshly fried sausage. I can smell it. I can taste it. I thought I was hard core and would survive but I am not a survivor! Someone send me some.

2. The Sun!
And I dont mean those rays that appear once every hour and do nothing but increase the amount of light outside. I mean warm refreshing rays. Good weather, I miss you. :-(

This list will grow.
For now, ...

1 comment:

  1. You shall overcome Sukumawiki. I am a true testament of that desire. And by the time you go back, you will realize that your taste buds have changed and sausage will not taste the same as you expected. It happened to me.

    ReplyDelete